Recently, our team at 120ADVERTISING was surprised to realise that not only many businesses don’t have a website or online presence, but there are also many businesses that are not even aware of the impact this has on their brand. If you have a business but no online presence (a website), you are inevitably damaging your brand. A website assists in accomplishing results and implementing a variety of marketing strategies, thus helping your business grow. Having an online presence shows your clients you are serious about your business and gives them the motivation to engage with your brand. Here is why we believe it’s so important for your brand to have a website:
- Having an online presence will help build credibility for your brand. It acts as an online ‘’CV’’ in a way, for your product/service as well as the people/companies that have trusted you as a service provider throughout the course of your brand. It creates awareness and educates the consumer on the type of product/service they would receive from you.
- If you don’t have a website you are affecting your exposure and visibility. Nowadays, people use the internet more and more in their everyday lives. The first place where someone will look for a product or service they need is the web. If you’re not in there, you’re simply invisible.
- You might think that running a website is expensive, but on the contrary, it’s one of the most cost effective ways to promote your business. For a cost similar to purchasing media space in a printed magazine, you may get a professionally designed website, which can extend the reach of your brand.
- Connecting and interacting with your regular or potential clients becomes much easier. A website works even when you don’t. With today’s busy lifestyles, people need to be continuously updated about new offers or product additions and do their purchases or questions without actually having to visit your business.
- No matter what type of business you’re in, a website offers a great opportunity to showcase your work. Either adding images of your products, or info about your services, it’s a smart and inexpensive way to show the world what makes your brand worthy.
A website will be your most important marketing asset, which is why it has to look professional. People instinctively think that the services or products of a business are bad, on the sight of a bad looking website. Get started today and take advantage of the opportunities a website has to offer to your brand. Don’t hesitate to contact us to help you develop an effective website solution for your business. Call us on (+357) 25 340555 or send us your e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org